PROFESSIONAL Website BRANDING Revamp
MORTGAGE BROKER PROJECT
Brooklyn has been spending countless time and energy on growing her business. She’s put hours into social media, updating her website, and learning about brand awareness. Finally, she thought “I’m a mortgage broker, why am I doing a marketers job?” and called me.
Brooklyn wanted the full package. She wanted her brand to sell for her. She hired me, as a Brand Expert. With a focus on building a brand the speaks to her clients, we have transformed her business. Brooklyn and I hopped on a call to plan out a Sales Headline Video with Done For You Scripting and Smart Formatting so she could use this video on all platforms. Next, we worked on Brand Story Campaign Images by following my ‘Sell With Photo’ framework to position her as an expert in her industry and connect with clients immediately.
Brooklyn wanted to stand out in her industry. While being one of the youngest mortgage brokers in her industry, she needed viewers to know, like and trust her as the expert she is. Her Website Company Video does just that! Along with some upbeat, professional images.
I provided Brooklyn with my different frameworks such as “Sell With Video” and “Sell With Social” so she knew the exact steps to reach her goals. Within the first week of starting the adjustments to her website and updating her branding, she had 4 leads come through the door. I believe this was due to
1. Her ability to connect with her clients right away when she adjusted her messaging while following my frameworks
2. viewers judge a business’s credibility based on the visuals on their website – Brooklyn easily has the best when compared to her competition.
Personable, Professional, Expertise, Relaxing, Done For You
- Sales Headline Video with ‘Done For You Scripting’ and ‘Sell With Video’ Framework
- Sales Headline Video with Smart Formatting to use on Social Media Platforms
- Brand Story Campaign Images with ‘Sell With Photo’ Framework
- Video & Image Use: Website Rebrand, Social Media, Printed Ads, Magazine Articles, and more